Thursday, April 5, 2007

A New 007

As some of you may have heard through the rumor mill and the pages of US Weekly one of our very own is up for the part of 007. Here is an open letter from the man himself...

Hi, I'm Chissum Worthington.

As many of you know, I'm a great lover.

You also know that they are casting for the next James Bond movie.

Well, I didn't need a calculator to put 2 and 2 together.

(The answer's 4, btw)

Yes. I auditioned for the new James Bond movie. Obviously I auditioned for the part of 007 himself. I'm still waiting for their reply, but I've got good feelings about it.

Wish me luck. I know I have to drop a few pounds and do a little working out, but once they wave that multi-thousand dollar contract in front of my face, I can do anything (including eating ass).

Come celebrate with me on Saturday, April 14th. I'll be doing a show at the Pike Restaraunt and Bar. It's in Long Beach.








No comments: