Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank you...




THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT OUT TO THE FINAL KISS OR KILL SHOW!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
photo by Jessy Plume 12/12/07 @ approx. 2:00am


What a great way to pay tribute to something that became and will remain a part of us for the rest of our lives!


Thank you everyone for the last five years.



We have uploaded some of the pictures from Wednesday to our myspace page at www.myspace.com/kissorkillclub We will also add them to our blog when time allows. Thank you to Jessy Plume for being the nights official “photographist” and to Kerri Bruce for sharing her personal pix as well. If anyone else would like to share pix from the evening (and we hope you will) please feel free to send them to kissorkillnews@yahoo.com along with how you’d like to be credited.


Thank you to 405East for capturing the night’s ending which is a great example of the past five years enjoy the video they put together

I think Mike TV’s posting yesterday sums up all of our feelings from the Wednesday night show!!!


Now, I know that there are a bunch of you that are at least familiar with Kiss or Kill. It's not so much a club as it is a scene of bands, a family of sorts, that have congregated at various nightclubs over the past five years making music, hanging out, and supporting each other. Kiss or Kill had their final show last night. And it was magic. There's no other word. Every now and again, something happens in your life that you know is elevated beyond normal human experience. Which I think of as magic. And this night was exactly that. There was so much love in the room that I had to step outside and breath cigarette smoke for a while, just to catch my breath.

So, to all my fellow Kissers and Killers, thank you so much for allowing me to share the stage, floor, bars, bathrooms, and beds with you. I know it's not goodbye. I know we'll all be playing with each other in other venues and at other shows. But the fact that Kiss or Kill, the club itself, has taken it's final bow reminds me that all beautiful things live on forever, if only in our hearts. And when it is time for my heart to stop beating and the final chapter on my life comes to an end, and that final page is turned, I will perhaps rest a little easier knowing that I was part of something unique and singular in all of human history. That I got to witness and be a part of something extraordinary. So, thank you, thank you, thank you, you magnificent bastards!

With great, steaming piles of love and affection,

Mike TV

No comments: